SENIOR Sales MANAGER
US (remote working)
Are you motivated by building your own book of business and winning? Do you want to be part of growing a winning team to launch a new advertising technology product to the US market? If so, we would like to get to know you!
Nano´s team is seeking a Senior Sales Manager with a strong background selling SaaS and measurement solutions ideally in the digital marketing world. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Nano’s expansion into the US market and opportunity for you to grow professionally as the company expands its footstep in the US. We are therefore looking for someone who is passionate about start-up and have potential to take ownership beyond the role currently on offer.
The ideal candidate has a demonstrated track record of winning, growing and preserving client relationships, with a value-based selling approach. The Senior Sales Manager will be responsible for driving new revenue through our brand new Intent Score product and is going to mainly address advertising Agencies´ programmatic buying units and advertising networks.
About the Opportunity
- Actively engage with key decision-makers in the local market with focus on larger accounts including SAAS and/or B2B technology sales experience
- Sells targeting product to advertising agencies, networks and direct clients who took their online media planning inhouse
- Prospect for potential customers using various methods such as calling, email, LinkedIn, and networking
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales (and in some cases through delivery)
- Work with internal teams and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
- Qualify prospects and identify needs through proper discovery
- Consult with prospects about business challenges and requirements, find the right solution fit, and effectively demonstrate the value proposition to meet the customer’s needs
- Manages sales through proactivity, forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy and planning
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers and the trade press
- Participation at industry and advertising events
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition.
- Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis and identifies trends in your territory
- Keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance bookings, and improve internal processes, and customer experience
- Provide internal feedback on market trends, competitive landscape, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Educate C-level, trading directors and on benefits of Nano’s targeting and measurement suite.
- Build account plans and scale winning go-to-market strategies to deepen relationships and uncover new opportunities.
- Ensure high client retention rates are achieved, in close partnership with Account Managers.
- You have 5+ years (or equivalent) of SaaS/Technology sales, preferably selling data or analytics to advertising agencies or publishers.
- You’re well versed in value selling and have a proven track record of winning revenue across an existing network of relevant contacts.
- Ability to manage a large number of opportunities simultaneously, balancing prospecting and closing initiatives
- High degree of organization and discipline that allows you to manage time for prospecting, deal management, research, order processing and reporting
- You have a proven track record of collaborating with Account Management teams to ensure high client retention rates.
- You’re comfortable presenting at all levels including C-level and decision makers.
- You are passionate about targeting, data and intent analytics.
- You are a regular on your company’s top producer’s list and have the stats to back it up.
- You successfully navigate complex organizations to build strong relationships.
- Maintain a high level of relevant industry and product knowledge.
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Consistently win and grow revenue across advertising agencies and networks – at or above revenue quota.
- Be able to work hard and have fun
- Be an outstanding team mate and navigate time-zone differences to build internal relationships
- Be a self-starter and be excited by being part of a start-up
- Be curious, strive for more, seek to understand
- Highly organized and motivated
- Open to growth and feedback
- Skilled in use of sales tools (Salesforce, Groove, LinkedIn, Sales Navigator)
- This is a hunter role – must prioritize outbound calling and take pride in cultivating net new business
- Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills
- Travel will be required (20% or more)
What we offer:
- Salary and commission to attract the best
- Company laptop and cell phone
- Comprehensive Benefit Package and generous PTO
Please send your resume with a covering letter to email@example.com using the subject line ‘Sales Manager US’
or apply via LinkedIn here
Due to the volume of applications we might not be able to respond to everyone.